10/09/2013

GUY LAROCHE SS2014 AT PARIS FASHIONWEEK

Fashionweeks are the no.1 occassion for fashion discoveries, wouldn't you think? Those discoveries might range from your new favorite designer to a new 'trend' that's right up your alley. For me, September was all about discoveries, but in terms of my new favorite designer one stood out: Guy Laroche. The dear brand, with Marcel Marongiu as artistic director, gets me, truely - and as a result, I'd like to take his entire SS2014 collection home. Hence I could not resist sharing the amazing collection with you all - enjoy! Pictures from Prafulla 













1 comment:

  1. OK, so why did I miss this collection? It's A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!! Love the skirts, silhouettes and the monochromatic hues. I cannot believe I never heard about it, but it's definitely one of the best collections I saw this Fashion Month. One of my favourites now. :) x

    Fashion Landscape

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment - I read every single one of them!