10/17/2013

THE BUDGET (AND THE WISHLIST)

In all honesty: I'm on a budget. Not that I have ever spend that much on fashion (I wish!), but I'm living off my savings currently as getting a job (and with that an income) simply takes a while. Even though I figured that out in advance, I slightly underestimated how it would affect my view on fashion. In short: discounts & sale get me through my basic fashion cravings, but in the meanwhile my wishlist is growing by the day .. As a preview of that what is hopefully yet to come, my current shortlist/ wishlist is found below. 

1. Voyou shirt - Edma 
2. Grand Sweater - Hope Stockholm
3. Leather Pursue - COS
4. Check Coat - Zara
5. Triangle Ring - Still With You
7. Denimblue Blouse - H&M Trend
9. MOTO Skinny Jeans - Topshop
10. Danes SS O-NeckSamsøe & Samsøe
11. Hahn Jacket -  Samsøe & Samsøe
12. Lipbalm - & Other Stories
13. V-Shaped Earrings - & Other Stories

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment - I read every single one of them!