11/11/2013

PROFILING: ACCESSOIRES

We're moments away from hiding our carefully selected and combined outfits under the most beautiful coats - the fall/ winter season has arrived. For me, it means an increased shift towards my accessoires: as I will wear my beautiful black coat from COS all the time, these are thé way to profile myself while out & about. 




LBB (Little Black Bag) - Little Liffner 
Magnolia Ring - Forrest & Bob at Zoe & Lola (in sale!)
Ankle Boot - Zara
the Sartorialist: Closer (Scott Schuman) - the Bookdespository
Inton Bag - Marlene Birger
CatEye Sunglasses - & Other Stories
Iphone Case (Jordan Carlyle) - Shopbob

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you, and so do I!! Will definitely save up some money for this beauty soon :)

      Delete

Thank you for your comment - I read every single one of them!