12/28/2013

2014 RESOLUTIONS

We're well on our way to NYE, so I guess it's about time for the 2014 resolutions.. bear with me!


1. Clean out my closet. My taste of clothes has made a shift last year, leaving my closet suffering - it's stuffed with items I definitely won't wear anymore, while those I do wear lay outside the closet as I use them all the time. Hence time for a muchneeded cleanup - and donate that what's not used anymore to those who do need it, eh?

2. Mind my shopping - Financial. This year, I started with a clean approach to purchasing: leave out the cheap stuff, no matter how cute it looks and how cheap it is, and invest. It has brought me only good; items of for example Acné or Designers Remix aren't normally within my budget, but now I own them and I love them.. and they're well worth holding in on those H&M/ Zara/ etc items, as they live a lot longer. 2014 will hopefully bring more investments/ a more solid wardrobe, as I hope to get a job and with that a proper income.  

3. Mind my shopping - Trying. Stick with what works, one could argue - but where does that leave you? 2014 will be my year of trying out new things; as a fashion rookie who only just starts to understand her own style, there's a world left to try out and try on. And I will.

4. Loose weight. The ultimate cliché resolution, naturally. No matter how you look upon it, fact is that fashion becomes less fun when items don't fit or look horrible - now I don't come across that problem just yet, but as I want to avoid any possible negative experiences in the future ánd I can use more energy/ workouts (I've had a lazy year with writing my thesis, honestly .. spend way too many hours behind my computer), I'm set on becoming a running junkie. Got my plan of attacked worked out already, now only if the weather would cooperate..

Do you have any resolutions?

2 comments:

  1. I'm about the same as you, but I've been quite successful in cleaning my closet and making great sales on eBay. Now I have less stuff, but stuff I really like and that I wear all the time.
    As for losing weight, it's so difficult, I'm trying to be more careful, I would love to go jogging but with 2 kids and a job that makes me work long hours it's difficult. As for the shopping, I've come to terms with the fact that I'm unfortunately hopeless!
    Mafalda ❤
    www.mafaldadotzero.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment - I read every single one of them!