12/09/2013

SONIA BY SONIA RYKIEL PREFALL2014

I've been keeping up with the PreFall 2014 collections lately, and must admit - one of my definite favorites is now out and about: Sonia by Sonia Rykiel 2014. Why favorite? The perfection transition from summer to fall - combining bright and playful 'summer' colors with a more dark palette that spells out 'fall' (think black, dark blue, etc), it's just the amount of summer I need to take on fall (and typical fall weather..). Also, a great amount of accessoires - notice the bags and the shoes (the nude Chelsea boots!) and, last but not least, the silhouettes range from skinny to oversized - a stretch of possibilities I always like to find within a collection. As in fashion words will always fall short of the visual, I've picked my favorites and put them up here.. What do you think? Pictures from Vogue Netherlands







 







1 comment:

Thank you for your comment - I read every single one of them!