1/03/2014

DANCE

The cliché goes that inspiration is found everywhere, something I won't disagree with. Last night, I came across the video below: a dance choreography by Kyle Hanagami. Now the dance card has been played more often in fashion recently, but the dominating ballet focus couldn't hold my eye as I found it too flawless, perfect and, therewith, boring. How different is this choreography? Bright, expressive, energetic and strong - and thereby a great source of inspiration to start 2014 with. Hope you'll enjoy it as much as I did. 


1 comment:

  1. I agree with what you say: Inspiration can be found everywhere but just deoends on the people.
    Can u visit my blog? I'm quite new, comment and if you like it follow!
    http://larsup.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment - I read every single one of them!