2/16/2014

ON MY MIND: LEATHER FEVER

Over the past few years, I didn't dare to put on leather in whatever shape or form - I always had this SM sex notion in the back of my mind, no matter how good/ chic/ nonSM leather looked on others. It hence took me by surprise that my eyes were more and more catched by leather pieces this past few months. THIS editorial with Daria Werbowy definitely did part of the trick, as it got me obsessed - how good is it! In addition, the increasing range of leather opportunities in store helped me forward: it's not only about the bikerjacket anymore, but also the leather pants, shirts and who knows what else.. Options! But as a leather rookie, I will probably make my first leather steps in a bikerjacket - hopefully one like this beauty from Lot 78. It's available at Net a Porter, HERE!

3 comments:

  1. I'm obsessed with all things leather but a jacket is the way to go if you're investing in your first piece. I love the one you've found - go for it!

    http://cequisuit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's just perfect!
    Mafalda ❤
    www.mafaldadotzero.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment - I read every single one of them!