A while ago, I put together another board on the STYLONYM Pinterest: Outfits. After some time, it evolved to be a 'draw together' of my favorite outfits from my favorite bloggers. So what better who to introduce you to my bloggers' hotlist, by showing you my favorite outfits from them? Enjoy - and have a great Thursday!
1. Figtny. A blog I discovered recently: quite laidback, minimal and cozy if I had to describe it. Pictures are deployed rather than words, which I genuinely appreciate.
2. MyDubio. What you'll find here is how to take minimal to the next level in terms of fashion, interior & DIY. Also, Joyce has a great taste in fashion, has the guts to put together not-so-obvious/ interesting yet beautiful outfits ánd is down to earth. A definite favorite.
3. Fashion Me Now. Also one of my latest discoveries, but not per sé in the fashionblog categorie - this blog is much more than that. Lucy has a great sense of style and does fashion, travel, interior in a way I haven't seen before - right up my alley.
4. Raspberry & Rouge. A blog I keep on coming back to, because Rebecca's style is just so diverse and unique at the same time - I like how she dares to combine pieces or pulls off an item that I wouldn't think about wearing. In other words, I appreciate her guts and the inspiration it brings forward!
5. Look de Pernille. My Scandinavian baken of inspiration, oh yes. This woman styles outfits like no one else, providing tons of inspiration, and introduces me to the next best things - often from Scandinavia.
6. Camille over the Rainbow. Fun writing combined with a great ánd unique sense of style - a favorite from the first moment I stepped into the world of fashionblogs.