7/14/2013

INSPIRATION SUNDAY: DUTCH DETAILS



Shame on me, it has been a week since I've been active around here. But to be quite honest - what a week! I graduated from university last Friday (YAY!) and am now up for some serious relaxing finally (and for spending time on the blog again, woohoo!). As I will be strolling around the country tomorrow, Inspiration Monday turns Sunday - and how. I've told you before that I'm all about accessoires - bags, shoes, sunglasses, jewelry, you name it. The 'Major Details' editorial in the newest Vogue Netherlands is hence one of my current favorites - ENJOY, ladies and gentlemen! 



Pictures from Vogue Netherlands, August 2013





1 comment:

  1. Heel mooi deze editorial. Die benen van haar zijn jaloersmakend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment - I read every single one of them!