1/20/2014

INSPIRATION MONDAY: MINIMAL SUMMER

I've emphasized my urge for summer earlier, and I will do it again today. Who couldn't, looking at this pictures? This editorial from WSJ Magazine reflects what my summer will hopefully be like: bright, minimal and relaxed, while out and about. Got my mind set on island hopping with the boyfriend in Greece, a perfect destination to bring those keywords to life if you ask me. Enjoy the edit! Pictures from Studded Hearts

PS. STAY TUNED dear all, as tomorrow the first giveaway on STYLONYM is to be launched!











2 comments:

  1. Love these editorials!!


    www.taoofsophia.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such stunning photos. Cannot even wait for summer to get here. xx


    http://thestylecrusader.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment - I read every single one of them!